You are able to upload properties that you'd like to manage through Yorlet, by taking the following steps:
- Go to Properties
- Click List a property
- Outline basic property details, number of bedrooms/beds/bathrooms.
- Add a name & description for the property.
- Outline whether the property is furnished, and any amenities it comes with.
- Add the address of the property.
- Add photos
- Set property availability, including the lease type.
- Fill in contract details, including guarantor requirements & any custom clauses.
- Outline pricing of the unit, including rental price per month & security deposit.
- Review your property listing, by clicking the Preview & Edit buttons.
- Make the unit live by clicking Activate.
Did this answer your question?